1. I hate opening the prepacked roll canisters, you know the ones you have to peel back until they pop. They scare me everytime. I always tell myself "don't jump don't jump POP! and of course I jumped...I hate the anticipation.
2. I am horrible with keys. I lose them constantly. This drives Foote crazy because he is obsessive about always having his keys with him. I am so bad at losing keys that Foote took the keys to my car and had over twenty copies made and I think I know where four are.
3. I think that eating right is the hard part of getting in shape. I could exercise for hours each day no problem, but cut down on ice cream....way too hard for me.
4. I am really good at recycling, but only newspaper and plastic. I will hold onto a newpaper for weeks in my car until I go by a recycle bin rather than throw it away in a normal trash can. I'm not so great at recycling aluminum and glass I think it might be because recycle drop offs are harder to find for those items.
5. I am a terrible writer, it is one thing that absolutely bugs me about myself. I am sure it probably bugs anyone who reads my blog as well because punctuation is beyond me for some reason even as a college graduate I am the queen of run ons and fragments. The rules of grammar after writing hundreds of papers still fail to stay with me. I have not given up hope. This year one of my goals is to either take a writing class or study writing manuals on my own to help me improve...so just be patient you may be able to stand reading my blog in the future. (number 5 intentionally left unedited)
6. I have a love hate relationship with my cell phone. I love how nice it to be able to call anyone when I need to. Like the last time I lost my keys and had to call Foote to come rescue me. I hate that I have to remember to take it with me, check phone messages, turn it up after putting it on silence, charge it...I am lucky if I remember both children when I'm going somewhere let alone a phone. I am constantly being asked "Why didn't you have your phone?" "Did you get my message?" "Why didn't you charge it so it wouldn't be dead?" to which I respond......I hate this stupid phone!
7. I don't like buffets. It causes the weight concious part of me to conflict with the cheapskate part of me. I don't want to eat too much because I don't need to have to work off all the extra calories, but I want to eat enough platefuls to make sure that I am getting an amazing deal. It is to stressful and better if I just avoid the inner battle altogether
I am supposed to tag 7 other people, but I will just leave it open to anyone who wants to consider themselves tagged and write 7 things about themselves.